Thursday, July 1, 2010

Alot going on this year for me. My daughter is having a baby in October so "Baby Shower" yeah! My mom is turning 80 in August. We are having her a Luau. My granddaughter's 7th birthday in August. My nephew is getting married in September "wedding shower". So you say "why do we need to know"? Well if you are like me I have to make stuff for the event and I will post them for all to see. I love coming up with new things and finding things to make online and if I can remember where I got them I will pass that along as well. Right now I am working on a Baby shower centerpiece and maybe a banner. Oh yeah and cupcake wrappers and cupcake tree. I will also try and give instructions on some of the projects and patterns if any (or where I got the patterns). So check back often to see what I am making next.
In case you haven't noticed yet, I love my Cricut , SCAL program and finding all kinds of svg files. There are so many free files and some really awesome ones to purchase. I have some svg files that I made myself and may pass them along as well. (If I can figure out how to put them on here). lol. I also like digital scrapbooking for those quick little albums to carry in your purse or give as a gift.
Another thing I love to do is make albums for the Make A Wish Foundation. I just started 6 months ago and I am on my third album. It really means alot to the children to get an album of their wish. Right now I am working on an album for a 3 year old girl who is going to Disney World and staying in the Nickelodeon Hotel. If you would like to get involved with the Make A Wish Foundation, just go to your local Foundation and ask if they have something like this. If not start your own. I believe these children really love this extra gift of their wish. In April of this year they held a Thank you crop and we had a blast. Get involved it's fun and you get to make some child extra happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment