Monday, November 30, 2015






Merry Christmas Everyone!

This is my very first Christmas village. I have been collecting pieces all year. I found most of the stuff at yard sales and thrift stores but did purchase some on e-bay for cheap! :) I had no idea how to set up a village so I watched a lot of videos and pinned a lot of pins on Pinterest ! One lady even blocked me from her page so I could not pin any of her stuff, I never understood that, but whatever! :)
  It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be! I was very intimidated by the electrical part of it, but I think I did pretty good. I only used two of the electrical 6 outlet strips and only used 3 on the second strip! My husband helped me cut the boards the way I wanted! (he's sweet like that!) :)If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will try and help if I can! :)











2 comments:

  1. Hi Diane!
    I completely forgot that you had a blog (and that I followed it) until I accidentally signed out of Google plus and had to sign back in, lol! I love your Christmas village, but I had to comment on the person on Pinterest that blocked you, lol! I have had a couple of people do that to ME, too! How do they think that THEY got all of the great Pins, anyway? I'm sure that they didn't Pin them from individual sources each time! Maybe they were upset that they got too many notifications, but sometimes in just a day I get maybe 500, lol! I never notice if one person has pinned all of them!!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I know its crazy huh? You can go into your account on Pinterest and stop the notifications that are sent to your email and just check them on your Pinterest account, thats what I do! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete